This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / State of the Union Speech .. Great or simply Most Excellent you decide.

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
President Bush
This user is offline Texican Dude

Forum Profile
Posted: 24 Jan 07 01:10
Ok, as you know I just performed ..

What? What's that Laura? It's comin' UP?

I thought I just gave it. Anyway,

I imagine that SOME of you folks might be a bit discouraged about the war and the economy and the corruption and me and the NSA spy'n on ya and global warming and the the price of gas and Katrina and your paycheck and and your lack of one and Condi, Dick and Tony and my ranch and inflation and deflation and Barney's haircut and crime and Iraq again and stuff but if you folks could cut me some slack tonight, not write any funny pieces about my speech (I wrote some of it myself) I'll make it worth everyone's while in the star department if you know what I mean. Assuming the star thing still works here.

Gnarly Erik
This user is offline Gnarly Dude
Gnarly Erik

Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 24 Jan 07 01:58

Quote: President Bush

Ok, as you know I just performed ..

What? What's that Laura? It's comin' UP?

I thought I just gave it. Anyway,

I imagine that SOME of you folks might be a bit discouraged about the war and the economy and the corruption and me and the NSA spy'n on ya and global warming and the the price of gas and Katrina and your paycheck and and your lack of one and Condi, Dick and Tony and my ranch and inflation and deflation and Barney's haircut and crime and Iraq again and stuff but if you folks could cut me some slack tonight, not write any funny pieces about my speech (I wrote some of it myself) I'll make it worth everyone's while in the star department if you know what I mean. Assuming the star thing still works here.

Well, yewl always be a star in my book Mr. Pressydint! I mean, ain't hardly no other pressydints holdin' all the records yew dew. Lessee:

* Worst Pressydint in history;

* Dumbest Pressydint in history;

* Most 'certifiable" Pressydint in history;

* Worst approval rating of any Pressydint in history;

* Lyingest Pressydint in history.

An' I could go on, but yew git the drift. Yessir, yewr a star alright!

Gnarly

Gnarly & Opinionated
Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 24 Jan 07 02:11
Let's see, every President in my life time (I was born in 1961) has used his state of the Union address as a political rally for himself and his party.

I used to get incensed watching these. Reagans were by far the worst for a long time. Then came Clintons and I thought all truth had died. I was wrong.

The S.O.T.U. speeches of the last several years under G.W. Jr. have been awful. I have quit listening to them because my family thinks that I am going to have a stroke.

I will not be watching tonight. I may, or may not, read the speech later on. Seeing the live version, however, is just really bad.

One thing in Bush's favor. He can honestly say that he was the second best president of the last decade (and Clinton was no jewel either).

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
Buck E Filbert
This user is offline Writer
Buck E Filbert

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 24 Jan 07 02:27
Check "olitical jabberwocky" for the answer to all your
politicians questions

BEF

spoofing is futile
Gnarly Erik
This user is offline Gnarly Dude
Gnarly Erik

Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 24 Jan 07 02:37
Yepper, me too. I won't be watching either. Tell, the truth, I'd had way more than I care for from this president even before his "SOTU" #1.

Of course that attitude has gotten me classified as 'unpatriotic', and a 'commie', even 'treasonous', and lot's of other things too. It's also been insinuated by many that 'if you aren't for GW Bush, you are with the enemy' quite a few times as well - but not to my face.

But, you know what? I still carry the body damages that say something quite a lot different. That may be because 'I was there when he opted out' - along with damned near all of the members of his administration too.

And, that's probably the reason I got an early fill of our current "Liar In Chief". In my opinion, the biggest fraud to every hold high office in the US, bar none.

Sorry 'bout that Mr. Pressydint!

Gnarly

Gnarly & Opinionated

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum