This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Email problem

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Mark
This user is offline Spoofer-in-Chief
Mark

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 15 Oct 12 08:06
Hi all, (especially everyone who flagged this up to me!)

The Spoof's mail server went down Sunday last week (7th October) and has been down since. Simultaneously the monitoring on the server had also gone down.

Many apologies about that.

If you tried to register since the 7th, I will send an email out to you later today with details of how you can access your account.

Spoofing all over the world
armfeetandtoe
This user is offline Writer
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 15 Oct 12 12:04
I blame the Coal Hole Gang. Bunch of hooligans.

Arm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You aint seen me.....right
Clive Danton
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 15 Oct 12 17:33
I on the other hand have had absolutely no problems with my mail server whatsoever, particularly on the 7th October when it's efficiency reached previously unseen heights.

In fact it was so perfect in every way on the 7th October that I immediately wrote to my mail server thanking him for providing such a wonderfully trouble free service and for making my life just that little bit more tolerable particularly on the 7th October.

I then used my mail server and once again found it a joy to use although it wasn't as incredibly trouble free as it was on the 7th October and probably will never reach such wonderful heights of efficiency again ever.

I'll never forget the 7th October as long as I live and will always remember it as the magical day when my mail server proved amazingly trouble free and was an utter joy to use.

Christ no!!!

Is this the right forum for a forum?
armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 15 Oct 12 18:07
Dont give us all that jibba jabba Danton, you and that bunch of loose fitting writers have been digging under Marks house again. The safe is under the kitchen floor, how many times do I have to tell you!?

Arm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clive Danton
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 15 Oct 12 18:27
I'm afraid I'm unable to reply to the above due to problems with my mail server unlike on the 7th of October when my mail server worked so wonderfully well that I have since masturbated to completion on at least 9 occasions when the sheer beauty of that day overwhelms me and my loins have caught fire as I cry out over and over: "October the 7th! October the 7th! You know what I like dont you you filthy little bitch!"

Oh yes.

armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 15 Oct 12 19:17
Vasaline, Mr Danton, Vasaline.

Doctor Proctor
Rockshaw
Skegness xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clive Danton
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 26 Oct 12 15:07
Just to reiterate that my email server is continuing to work in an absolutely exemplary manner and if anything is even more efficient and wonderful to use than on that memorable, halcyon day of October something or other.

How I love and cherish my email service and wish to buy it dinner and make love to it under a harvest moon.

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum