This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / That'll Teach Em

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Skoob1999
This user is offline Caretaker
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 13 Oct 12 23:10 - Edited By: Skoob1999, 14 Oct 12 02:57
Beware Of The Trolls, Your Sins Will Find You Out!

I bet this guy thought he was so clever. Maybe a point to ponder.

Just sayin'

Regards

Skoob.

RIP
churchmouse
This user is offline Writer
churchmouse

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 14 Oct 12 17:43

A very unpleasant character by all accounts.

If what has been reported is correct, I hope that this person is suitably punished, and that more widespread publicity is given to it in order to deter others.

And as the baby rabbit of hope emerges into the soft sunlight of happiness to be confronted with the double barrels of reality
Clive Danton
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 14 Oct 12 18:48

Quote: churchmouse

A very unpleasant character by all accounts.

If what has been reported is correct, I hope that this person is suitably punished, and that more widespread publicity is given to it in order to deter others.

Your expectations for legal retribution and trust in due process do you great credit Gazza and I truly believe that civilization is fueled and buoyed by such ethos as yours my friend.

However this wouldn't deter me from fastening a rope around the neck of this piece of human filth before dragging him into the street and hacking off his miserable shriveled genitalia with a butcher's cleaver and then lighting my pipe as he bled to death like a dog and cried out for the poor unfortunate bitch that spat him into the world.

No really!

THE SATIRIST'S SAFE HOUSE.....IT AINT HALF SSHITE MUM
churchmouse
churchmouse

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 14 Oct 12 19:16

I share your sentiments old son, but alas, what will happen to this man will be that he will be vilified in his community for a short while, and will possibly lose his job. This however will not stop him 'dabbling' in various troll-like activities.

As an example: Fred and Rose West (A sexual serial killer and his wife for our US friends who may not have heard of them) were convicted before the main murders started, of sexually molesting a teen-age girl. - I believe that they received a suspended sentence. Fred West later commented that following their court appearance and a report in the local paper, he received a number of 'kinky'letters from women.

The Troll in question is merely a sexual deviant rather than a murderer, but the point is that others like him will be likely to make contact with this couple in order to share their common dysfunction, thus making it more likely that he/they will continue, albeit is a less visible manner.

I do sometimes despair of mankind.

And as the baby rabbit of hope emerges into the soft sunlight of happiness to be confronted with the double barrels of reality
churchmouse
churchmouse

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 14 Oct 12 19:20

As an aside, I notice that The Mail Online article featured a photo of a young schoolgirl.

Wonderful journalistic integrity eh!

Ellie James
This user is offline Moderator
Ellie James

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 14 Oct 12 22:43
It hasn't really made the local papers here, yet. But it will. And when it does, the guy will not be able to go out in his neighborhood anymore. He'll be branded a pedadile in the eyes of his community. And, Arlington is a pretty close knit community.

And yeah. He'll be fired, and then no one will probably hire him again.

People like him sicken me. He says he's only posting for a bit of fun. What a bastard!

Ellie

Oh. They've encased him in Carbonite. He should be quite well protected. If he survived the freezing process, that is.
Skoob1999
This user is offline Caretaker
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 14 Oct 12 23:33
Sometimes things happen under people's noses, but they just don't smell it.

Just sayin'

Skoob.

RIP
armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 20 Oct 12 21:36
I need to post on here to get ten in a row.

Thank you

Arm

You aint seen me.....right
Francois Dubois, S.J.
Francois Dubois, S.J.

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 21 Oct 12 18:50
As a photo editor, I fired guys who took shots upskirt of teens, or any other woman. It isn't cool. EVER, even when so-called celebrities create the shots as an under-age Miley Cyrus did on two occasions. Those were posed shots --but the photog should have been arrested.

"And the lowly dogs licked Gaztopimus clean as he slept."
From the Lost Gospels of the SSHites: Chapter 6, verse 48

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum