This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Jimmy Savile

[This topic is LOCKED]

2 Pages - « 1 [2]
AuthorMessage
Francois Dubois, S.J.
This user is offline Writer
Francois Dubois, S.J.

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 17 Oct 12 07:58 - Edited By: Francois Dubois, S.J., 17 Oct 12 08:26
Saw that video three days ago.

BTW, all my Illuminati stories are due to this guy Icke and the other stuff I've read since you guys started on JS.

Jimmy Savile... JS... Jerry Sandusky... JS... Sandusky is a Mason, BTW.

However, I loved Rowdy Roddy Piper in that flick!

Back to David Icke, though.

On page 10 of Jay Kinney's 2009 book "The Masonic Myth" is this passage:

"...the preoccupation with identifying ancient origins for Masonry takes a decidedly sinister turn in the elaborate conspiracy theories of David Icke. The charismatic Icke, whose past accomplishments include soccer announcer and UK Green Party spokesman, struck gold in New Age circles with a series of popular self-published books alleging tha the human race is unknowingly under the sway of shape-shifting reptilian aliens from another dimension.

"Icke identifies Freemasonry as a successor of an ancient Babylonian brotherhood (including the Illuminati?), wise men who originally sought to free human consciousness from energy-sucking reptilians. The Brotherhood's necessary use of secrecy became, over the centuries, corrupted into a form of manipulation and power control, leading the membership to (page 11) eventually sell out to the aliens. Material posted at Icke's website alleges that there are secret tunnels beneath every Masonic lodge to faclilitate reptilian reproduction."

It took a lot of effort for me to get this out of print book, but reading it floored me. Icke also claims the Illuminati are the New World Order, but then again, a lot of sane people believe that. I'm assuming Icke means the Bavarian Illuminati and not Rihanna and her ilk.

Reptilian aliens aside, though, there are some whacked out secret societies that sprang up in the UK. The Hellfire Club, for one. Modern Freemasonry began in London when, in 1717, four lodges joined to form the Grand Lodge. But whacked out Masons?

I don't think most are so. My Uncle Kyle is a Mason and he has only been whacked out on booze to my knowledge. Plus, he's scared shitless of lizards.

But there are some Masons (P-2) who are scary as hell. Who knows what those freak shows show?

"And the lowly dogs licked Gaztopimus clean as he slept."
From the Lost Gospels of the SSHites: Chapter 6, verse 48
armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 17 Oct 12 14:05
Point taken Frankie. A monster is a monster, no matter where they come from. And I still maintain that the death penalty is not the way to deal with them. Make them suffer the fear and pain they served up.

Skoob, hope you and Mrs S are ok.

Love as always

Arm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You aint seen me.....right
Francois Dubois, S.J.
Francois Dubois, S.J.

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 17 Oct 12 17:54
Ya know what, folks; I am very pleased to see such a serious discussion of this issue here where our readers can view it.

Satire does not have to be funny; we all know that. We have an obligation to satirize the behaviors of the well known, the also rans, and yes, Honey fucking Boo Boo. Sick behavior must be pointed out, whatever the cost to the sicko. Insofar as rapists and child molestors are concerned, I don't really give a shit about their rights, period.

This past week, Mark returned to me two stories that he noted were unsuitable for theSpoof.com. One was "in bad taste;" and one, he said "was defamatory." OK, I get it. But I'm going to keep writing them, and submitting them.

He publishes enough of my stories that I have no complaint when he decides not to publish one!

That said, I read many spoofs here in approval that cause me to cringe, or worse! But I do not disapprove them just because they do not suit my tastes. I never will.

Write your stories; I read them and judge them on the basis of whether or not I find them to ring true to the writer's intent. If you can pump smoke up my arse, do it, by all means.

BTW, I got one-thumbed twice yesterday. I find that just as rewarding as getting a 5er. Thanks to whomever it was.

"And the lowly dogs licked Gaztopimus clean as he slept."
From the Lost Gospels of the SSHites: Chapter 6, verse 48
Skoob1999
This user is offline Caretaker
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 18 Oct 12 01:03
No need for me to go too deeply into reasons for writing here - I've bored people to virtual death with all that.

As for submitting - I've had a few knockbacks. Sometimes I've agreed and sometimes I've disagreed with decisions, as I'm sure we all have. I tend to just try to keep calm and carry on.

I'm displaying my goods in somebody else's shop window, and I respect that. I wouldn't be too pleased if somebody swanned into our house and crapped on the sofa...if you see what I mean.

This only my opinion, but I think anything's fair game for satire, no matter how distasteful or abhorrent a real life incident may have been. It's how people do it that counts.

I recall watching a TV News report about a gun rampage where several innocent people lost their lives, and a reporter quite callously asked a police spokesman if the bodies had been left out in the open on a hot day as investigations continued. That aspect sickened me, and I spoofed it, wanting to take a pop at the bloodthirsty media.

It wasn't really funny, more of an angry rant about insensitivity. There's always an angle.

Also saw a post relating to 'mutual understanding' between US and other contributors. As in - do we understand what we're approving/disapproving? I approve a lot of US stories involving people I've never heard of, or could care less about. There's celeb stuff and sports stuff - unlike Frankie I don't always have the time or the inclination to Google subjects - but generally I'll approve, providing it doesn't contravene the general rules.

And as for the app center (sic) I must confess that I haven't really been as active as I should have been over the last couple of weeks, but that's purely attributable to personal circumstances.

As for so-called 'men' who abuse women, either physically, mentally, or in some online fantasy existence as a tormentor - not my bag.

I'm going to start ranting now, so I'd better shut up.

Regards

Skoob.

RIP
Monkey Woods
This user is offline Dirty Ape
Monkey Woods

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 18 Oct 12 11:40

Quote: Skoob1999

Here's a link - there are loads of others. Just don't blame me. You asked!

Regards

Skoob.

He should've stuck to keeping goal for Hereford, Skoob!

To have ambitions, was my ambition
Skoob1999
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 18 Oct 12 12:16
They always used to say that goalkeepers are a weird bunch.

Regards

Skoob.

RIP
armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 19 Oct 12 12:01
Look at the facts Skoob. They are loners, have outsize hands. Get shit thrown at them from all sides. Is it any wonder they are affected? Flog the bastards.

Arm xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clive Danton
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 23 Oct 12 08:13
Just leave it. Let it go...IT'S OVER!
Skoob1999
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 24 Oct 12 17:13
Who knows where it'll all end?

Shameful.

Regards

Skoob.

RIP
Andy Prendergast

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 25 Oct 12 11:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FITa6KpoIho&feature=g-upl

Skoob1999
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 25 Oct 12 14:09 - Edited By: Skoob1999, 25 Oct 12 14:11
RIP
armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 25 Oct 12 14:49

Quote: Skoob1999

Is this ist?

Class, very funny. Thanks Skoob.

Arm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quentin Muffin
Quentin Muffin

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 3 Nov 12 01:16
So why is he not referred to anywhere as "Sir" Jimmy anymore. For once, I will use this title as oft as poss to make people aware how ridiculous these knighthoods are. And if they have to change the law to revoke these laughable, anachronistic titles then they should bloody well get on with it.

nuff said!

Chris James
This user is offline Deleted
Chris James

Forum Profile
 Email
 Website
Posted: 10 Nov 12 16:39
I'm off to Scarborough this very evening to dig a trench at the side of Jimmy's plot and then tunnel about 3 - 4 feet under the concrete and swipe all the gold before he gets dug up and cremated coz they can't bury the bugger(er) anywhere else. It'd be a waste not to now everybody hates him for being a kiddy fiddler friend of Peter Sutcliffe.

It is a bit like them grave robbers did at the Great Pyramid of Tofu. All blocked off with big lumps of granite, so they just dug under it...

-=Rumours of my death are completely accurate=-
armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 12 Nov 12 22:23
Class bit of writing Chris. Had me laughing into my tea.

Sincerely

Arm xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Pages - « 1 [2]
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum