This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Is Churchmouse Ridiculously Overpaid For What He Does?

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Clive Danton
This user is offline Writer
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 9 Sep 12 07:53 - Edited By: Clive Danton, 9 Sep 12 08:18
I mean to say the man's a bloody glorified plumber for chrissakes and yet he lives an affluent lifestyle that can only be dreamed of by the average working stiff, especially mechanics who are so poorly rewarded for their efforts that they have to live on Tescos stripey gruel and wash it down by sucking on a diesel soaked rag.

Oh and while I'm about it he also has an exotic foreign missus who's far too good for him and only married him for his shiny pipe bending tool. Bastard!

Q: Is Churchmouse Ridiculously Overpaid For What He Does?
Yes. Yes he is.
12%
He most certainly is!
12%
Just hang him!
0%
Yes. Hang him high!
37%
No he isn't. I'm gay.
37%
There have been 8 responses to this poll
Is this the right forum for a forum?
churchmouse
churchmouse

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 9 Sep 12 09:24

Cheeky bastard!

I'll have you know that sweating joints, bending pipes and over-charging silly old coots who have had the stupidity to buy a huge French farmhouse with a million rooms, no insulation and no heating for sixpence and a percentage of their state pension for the next thirty years is a difficult and demanding job.

Not only that, but most of my income seems to go to motor mechanics for emptying the ashtray of the Bentley and such like.

"Oh Meester Moosze" they say. "Ees very bad. You need zer re-configeration of zer motor. c'est obligtoire"

Bastards, the lot of them. You hand over a pile of euros only to find that all he's done is wipe an oily rag round the fuel filter and burnt your seat with a Disque Bleu.

If it wasn't for the fact that my missus is not only lovely, but far too good for me, I'd send her over to Blighty to kick your teeth in.

However, as she's French she would probably slather and fold like a girl before giving half of the country away to Germany.

*fume*

And as the baby rabbit of hope emerges into the soft sunlight of happiness to be confronted with the double barrels of reality
Fergus McCarthy
This user is offline Devil's Avocado
Fergus McCarthy

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 9 Sep 12 10:48
I voted for hanging.

I mean, really...... It's not even a real trade is it?

Was there a 4 year apprenticeship of low pay, humiliation, deprivation and long hours of abject misery involved?

One can only hope.

You want me as a moderator!
You need me as a moderator!!!
churchmouse
churchmouse

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 9 Sep 12 12:42
Misery!

You've no idea mate. Not only was there the sitting in damp technical colleges for years on end, but I now have to deal with panama hat wearing, Daily Mail reading, old duffers who think that they're living in India and everything costs a tenner.

If that wasn't bad enough, there is the odd new-build to deal with. Try explaining to a builder the reasons for mounting a boiler in a particular place; it's like trying to explain income tax to a dog! They're alright playing with a bucket of mud, but anything else and you might as well be attempting to talk reason to a motor mechanic or someone who works in a plastic injection molding factory.

Builders, Ha!

I'd line them all up against the wall, except if they'd built it themselves the bloody thing would probably collapse on them before you could organize the firing squad.

love & kisses etc...

And as the baby rabbit of hope emerges into the soft sunlight of happiness to be confronted with the double barrels of reality
Clive Danton
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 9 Sep 12 13:53
Fergus = relentless and time served cyber bully who may or may not have exotic wife who's far too good for him but I wouldn't be at all surprised! *seethe*

Just a few moments ago I got up to retune my radio which seemed to be emitting a high pitched whine until I realised it was a heating engineer bemoaning his fate to an extremely unimpressed poverty stricken mechanical god.

I wouldn't mind but I actually had to go to Thailand for my missus and eventually got her out of the bargain bucket in a Phuket branch of Tescos for 12 bob including 2 days warranty.

I tell you what though boys, it's a bloody good job she never reads the comments made on here. In fact I doubt if she can even read, the dozy South London little blee........KERAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!

*thud*

Fergus McCarthy
This user is offline Devil's Avocado
Fergus McCarthy

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 9 Sep 12 15:39
I was going to put up a passionate and heartfelt case in defence of builders but then I got to thinking about the ten year building boom over here.

I just can't do it.

The thing's I've seen.......

You want me as a moderator!
You need me as a moderator!!!
Clive Danton
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 10 Sep 12 15:46
Due to absolutely no public demand of any description whatsoever I will now announce the result of this extremely important and long overdue poll.

In reply to the question of whether Churchmouse is an overpaid piece of repugnant human flotsam who's got more wedge than you can shake a shitty stick at the results were as follows:

1 - Yes. Yes he is. - 2956 votes

2 - He most certainly is, the complete overpaid bastard! - 17673 votes

3 - Just hang him! - 345,568 votes

4 - Yes hang him high, the minted mong! - 245,879,109 votes.

5 - No he's not. I'm gay. - 1 vote *sent via Ellis' iPhone*

So there you have it my friends. Proof positive that Gazza Churchmouse is a filthy capitalist dog and a carbuncle on the arse of polite society who thoroughly deserves to be dragged from his palatial home in Juan Les Pain and hung in the town square like the parasitic jackal he so truly is.

I'm the poll daddy and you WILL respect my authoritaaaaah!

PS Ellis is as bent as a clockwork orange. FACT!!!!

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum