This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Pageants Of Shame

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Clive Danton
This user is offline Writer
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 6 Sep 12 05:19 - Edited By: Clive Danton, 6 Sep 12 05:22
I was listening to the BBC World Service this morning anxiously awaiting the shipping forecast when I heard a particularly disturbing report concerning the popularity of child beauty pageants in the USA wherein little girls of 5 and 6 are encouraged to wear heavy makeup and hair extensions etc before parading on catwalks in bikinis before an audience of admiring parents and no doubt the odd slathering (sic) paedophile or two.

Speaking in defence of this obscenity a rather stupid female apologist from Austin Texas, where the latest abomination was due to be held, lauding what I consider to be nothing short of child abuse, stated that it teaches these poor little scraps "self confidence, pride in appearance competitiveness and social skills"

No it doesn't love! It teaches them that dressing like a 5 dollar hooker is the way forward and that your physical appearance supersedes everything in life, that being a "good person" is a vacuous goal and as long as you have "tits and teeth" you've pretty much made it as a human being.

Shameful, deeply, deeply depressing and something which should, in my not particularly humble opinion, carry a jail term of 25 to life for these so called parents.

I bet Ellis is all for it though. Git!

Is this the right forum for a forum?

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum