This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Spoofers eh, got to love them.

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
armfeetandtoe
This user is offline Writer
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 16 Jun 12 22:29
I do, with a passion. The people I communicate with have become part of my life. Some of them have helped me over some dodgy times in my existence. And yet, we have not spoken on the telephone,(with the exception of one) or met in person. Some have come to my defence, in circumstnces where my friends on the "Outside" would have put their hands up and walked away. The characters that walk the corridors of this place make me realise how diverse and wonderful the people of this planet can be. I read fantastic, inventive, humourous articles that have me crying with laughter. I value every one of you, even those that have a dislike for me. There is life here, and I hope it continues to prosper and grow.

Sincerely

Arm x

You aint seen me.....right
Skoob1999
This user is offline Caretaker
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 16 Jun 12 22:42
The people here are just too nice. I prefer it when people subject me to all manner of abuse. Not to mention ridicule. It sort of puts things into perspective for me, and gives my otherwise lonely existence a sense of purpose.

Please can we have more rabid maniacs?

I like rabid maniacs. You know where you stand with a rabid maniac.

Regards

Skoob.

RIP
Colonel Juan
This user is offline El quien ose, sátirisa
Colonel Juan

Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 16 Jun 12 23:08

Not all of them Skoob, you blob. Me for instance. I am NOT a nice person and you're a complete idiota de mierda for thinking so.

One thing I can't abide is your love crap.

Slobbering... YUK

So there.

I'm off to bed.

You fat dwarf..

SELF DECLARATION: I wish to refer my use of the Spanish phrase idiota de mierda to the Forum Moderation Department. Whilst I'm aware that it breaks new guidelines, I wish it publicly known that it is was exclusively targeted at the dwarf, Skoob1999, who doesn't count as a person and stupidly loves me far too much to kick off an unwanted Flame War.

RIP
Skoob1999
This user is offline Caretaker
Skoob1999

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 17 Jun 12 00:14
Thankyou for that you fat twat.

I hope you wake up several times during the night, pissing rivers of Merlot and muttering about your homosexual fantasy boyfriend - that gay mincer who lives in Hampshire.

Whilst you have nightmares about trolls lurking under every bridge and Sainsbury's check out counter.

BLEEEUUUURRRGGGHH!

Have it!

Shuttlecock.

PS - We still on for the beer up next Saturday?

RIP
armfeetandtoe
This user is offline Writer
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 17 Jun 12 10:57
Do you two know each other?

This diatribe sounds like "The old gits" Harry Enfield produced, or "The Odd Couple" on crack cocaine.

Lovely free flowing rancid banter. Be a nice spoof, C.J. and SKOOB address the Oxford union or the W.I. half way through they begin to argue about the topic they are relating and the banter starts.

Brightened my morning up

Arm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You aint seen me.....right

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum