This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Fun Word Game #5 .. with a Twist

[This topic is LOCKED]

3 Pages - « 1 2 [3]
AuthorMessage
President Bush
This user is offline Texican Dude

Forum Profile
Posted: 23 Nov 06 08:15

When I (the president) said kfc YOU Gail (not the president) were 'sposed to go .. chicken. Why can't your president (me) get a break edge-wise in the world these days. First the war now this.

Fortunately the boss didn't have to do a Heimlich or mouth to Lion resusitation either after the KFC waitress walked by with a piping hot tub of KFC kernel corn, the aroma awakening the Lion causing him to cough up the kernel lodged in his throat. BOY was that KFC waitress finger lick'n good.

Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 23 Nov 06 15:50
The meaty thighs, the hot legs, the juicy breasts...all tasted really good; the chicken was nice too! Leroy ate it all with mashed potatoes, gravy, cole slaw, green beans, biscuits (with butter and honey, of course), and one of those little kfc pudding cups (for dessert).

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
jd Balderdash
This user is offline juvenile delinquent

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 23 Nov 06 20:24
Green beans, the first non flesh dish Leroy'd had since .. ever forced the Lion to confront his vegetarian side. Confronting his Feminine side earlier now this, Leroy knew he'd be ruined as a manly lion if the critters back in his hood in the jungle ever found out so he had to unfortunately eat everybody in the KFC .. to insure their silence.

Gail Farrelly
This user is offline Spoof Chick

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 24 Nov 06 05:31
Leroy licked the blood off his mouth and paws as he weighed his employment options and diet choices. If he really wanted to be a vegetarian, then why not work for, and munch on, the Miami DOLPHINS?

jd Balderdash

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 24 Nov 06 05:37
Leroy, being a Lion never ever having taken a Geography class simply knew that Miami was THAT away, south of Detroit somewhere. His options he weighed indeed. Dolphins or Lions or Tigers, oh My.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 24 Nov 06 14:56
He thought about it. What did Leroy really know about Miami? Well, there was the heat (temperature), the Heat basketball team, CSI Miami, Miami Vice, and lots of beautiful women running around in skimpy bathing suits with nice tans. The last one sealed the deal.

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
jd Balderdash

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 24 Nov 06 17:31 - Edited By: jd Balderdash, 24 Nov 06 18:11
Pulled over in his Bloody Bronco in Charleston South Carolina for doing 130 in a 60 mph school zone Leroy, on his quest to Miami surprisingly did not EAT the officer but instead (this is where the saga of Leroy takes a turn)
ate only PART of the officer (the left femur) then jammed the petal to the metal and continued on his way to the cool waters surrounding the great city of Miami. Where the babes in the skimpy bathing suits were. Being a Lion, Leroy ..

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 24 Nov 06 20:18
...preferred to eat the ones in thongs, as he could use those for flossing afterwards. String bikinis were okay for that too, but the one piecers were pretty bad.

jd Balderdash

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 24 Nov 06 21:46 - Edited By: jd Balderdash, 24 Nov 06 21:51

You ALMOST got another Gold one for that thong bit but as that president says, and on this one I agree .. has to be an audible uncontrollable LOL. Maybe later it'll hit me when I'm having my waffles and chicken but by then it'll be too late. An almost lol though which unfortunately like a near-miss horse shoe ringer which.. doesn't quite count in this game we call life.

"WOW. MIAMI!" Leroy roared as he drove past the sandy beaches with the scantily clad babes/after_dinner_mints on the outskirts of the city Lee going on to re-roar

"How much luck can a lion from the poor side of the jungle HAVE in this life HEY, THAT one sure looks tasty in more ways than one, that one TOO and THAT one and THAT one and

(BAMMMM!)

What a time for a lion driving a bloody Bronco with a California license to BAM into a Florida Highway Patrol car.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 24 Nov 06 22:14
Leroy tried to turn on the charms with the two officers that had been in the car. They were both female, but they both carried these huge pistols and one was on either side of him.

jd Balderdash

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 24 Nov 06 22:48
"Ok Leroy" Leroy kept telling himself .. "Time to turn on that old Black Magic charm",
Leroy going to the female officer on his left

"Hey toots.. how's about you and me after this arrest going out for dinner. Or .. being dinner .. oops my bad .. what say Florida babe?".

Unfortunately Leroy the Lion had some "schoolin" to learn .. he was not only not in Kanas anymore but he wasn't in LA anymore where those kind of comments would not have landed him in the slammer. Welcome to Miami Leroy.

Gail Farrelly

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 25 Nov 06 02:58
Surprisingly, though, the officer smiled and said, "OK, but you get two for the price of one." She winked at the other officer and reached for her hand. "Good grief," Leroy thought. "I just arrived and I've found myself a twofer." Shrugging, he ambled off with his dates to face his arrest and the HOCUS-POCUS that would follow.

jd Balderdash

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 25 Nov 06 09:36
3 days later, Leroy walked out of his cell with a smile on his face and a bulge in his tummy .. first stop, the
"as seen on TV" shop at the mall to get some of that magic Oxy Clean to get those pesky blood stains out of the Bronco. Unfortunately after spending half a day rubbing and scrubbing poor Leroy found out the hard way .. it really was all Hocus Pocus. Leroy headed back to the mall for a refund. Unfortunately for the mall clerk, Leory was not a happy camper.

Gail Farrelly

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 26 Nov 06 02:42
Leroy got a refund, ate the mall clerk, and then decided he didn't need a blood-free Bronco anyway. In fact, the DIRTY Bronco would probably get him a book contract. The blood made him a man of mystery. He bought a newspaper, checked out the Help Wanted section, and made some career plans.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 26 Nov 06 03:47
While sitting on the beach reading the magazines, he watched the half naked young women walk into the tent showers to wash off the salt and sand. Leroy had an idea! If he were to put up his own tent, meals of fresh, young meat would walk in on thier own. Regardless of what the DiGiorno Pizza commercials said, there was nothing like home delivery!

Gail Farrelly

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 26 Nov 06 06:31
Leroy wagged his tail to congratulate himself on a great idea. And there was a circus in town; he could grab himself a tent there. That was all he'd require. No need for actual showers. He liked his meat with a little salt and sand anyway.

On to the Big Top. Leroy hoped he wouldn't run into any relatives there. Oh well, he thought, jumping into the bloody Bronco -- into each life a little RAIN must fall.

President Bush

Forum Profile
Posted: 26 Nov 06 07:59

Gold star to both Gail AND Mr Peno on that whole exchange, particularly the book contract particularly the tent idea particularly the relatives, SHAME on you Leroy, SHAME lurin those beach babes into your artificial tent SHAME!

Though Leroy ran into a little rain on his way to the circus, at least it did wash a little blood off the Bronco. At the circus he DID see a couple of uni-cycle riding lion cubs that may have been his nephews but Leroy was able to disguise himself as a VERY large version of Lassie and steal a small tent then zoomi off back to the beach where the beach-babes were. SHAME Leroy, SHAME! Leroy's tail wagged til it could wag no more.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 26 Nov 06 14:11
The tide was just coming in as Leroy set up the tent, hung the $5.00 showers sign (there was nothing wrong with making a little money on the side), sat down on his folding lawn chair, and opened for business. His first customer of the day/potential breakfast was......

jd Balderdash

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 26 Nov 06 18:06
sorry folks. I'm out of the game. Didn't it sharpen your writing skills the president's game .. did me. I hope you find that egg, at this rate it might be 2088.

jd

President Bush

Forum Profile
Posted: 26 Nov 06 18:24
ditto folks. You folks played an amazin game take'n that lion I created named Leroy all the way to the beaches of Miami. I tried to kill him off in the opening segments but you folks wouldn't let that happen. Get er done.

Gail Farrelly

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 26 Nov 06 21:16
His first customer of the day was Laura Bush. But it didn't feel right. The First Lady of the land being his first lady of the day. He told her the showers were broken and sent her away.

He had a flashback as he relaxed in his folding chair. The swirly, frothy tide made him think about the EGG creams his mom had bought him at the ice cream parlor when he was a kid growing up in the Bronx. He missed the Bronx, he missed his mom. He wanted to clean up his act and start a new life. Leroy collapsed his chair, packed it in the Bronco and headed northward. Next stop? The Bronx Zoo.

3 Pages - « 1 2 [3]
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum