This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Fun Word Game #5 .. with a Twist

[This topic is LOCKED]

3 Pages - [1] 2 3 »
AuthorMessage
President Bush
This user is offline Texican Dude

Forum Profile
Posted: 17 Nov 06 15:01 - Edited By: President Bush, 17 Nov 06 15:08
This time we'll create an interactive story AS we play the game. For example, I'll say the word

LION

then write a sentence or two use'n LION, such as

Leroy the LION, the only LION living in a downtown LA Condo woke up a bit hungry when the alarm clock went off.

Someone else might then respond with a word, say,
JUNGLE
and continue the story using the word JUNGLE as in,

How Leroy, a lion got kidnapped from the JUNGLE by a tour bus full of senior citizens and taken to LA know one knows.

Someone else might respond with the word
TREES
continuing the saga of Leroy with

"TREE'S .. WHERE'RE the TREE'S" Leroy kept asking (in Lion talk of course). Apparently there are no TREE'S in downtown LA.

So when the game ends we'll not only have a winner but a crazy mixed up story as well .. the kind a 2 year old doped up on Ovaltene might write while he's fall'n asleep. But,
a story never-the-less.

AND, the ice'n on the cake .. if the person you're respond'n to created such a ZINGER, such a LOL out loud feel free to give that person a gold star by putting

GOLD STAR TO XYZ (xyz being the person who did the zinger)

in YOUR response. Feel free go GOLD STAR anyone anytime during the game as in

GOLD STAR TO JALAPENOMAN

and NO, you can't GOLD STAR yourself.

In the end there'll be a winner AND a second runner up, the person with the most GOLD STARS.

Am I the president or what?
I might not can run a war but I sure can come up with a fun word game.
Let's begin. My word is in fact

LION.

Our target word is ..

EGG

Here's the beginning of the saga of Leroy the LION ..

Leroy the LION, the only LION living in a downtown LA Condo woke up a bit hungry when the alarm clock went off.

Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 17 Nov 06 18:14 - Edited By: Jalapenoman, 17 Nov 06 18:18
On his way to USC to feast on a nice breakfast of Trojans and cheerleaders (note: humans usually used trojans with their cheerleaders - unless they were just eating them), however, Larry the Lion was mugged by a street gang of Chicanos called Los Tigres.

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
President Bush

Forum Profile
Posted: 17 Nov 06 18:28 - Edited By: President Bush, 17 Nov 06 18:34

Quote: Jalapenoman

On his way to USC to feast on a nice breakfast of Trojans and cheerleaders (note: humans usually used trojans with their cheerleaders - unless they were just eating them), however, Larry the Lion was mugged by a street gang of Chicanos called Los Tigres.

This being a new venture into the unknown I have to initially .. give ya a GOLD STAR for that response Mr Peno.

GOLD STAR TO JALAPENOMAN
for USC/Los Tigres remark

Try and give the other folks a chance though in your future responses. Poor Larry, a LION, mugged by a street gang .. ok then .. let's go with

GRAFITTI (sp)

Larry, barely escaping from the Los Tigres street gang made it back to his LA condo to the shower scrubbing over and over to remove the GRAFITTI marks the Los Tigres gang painted on him with their Los Magic Markers.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 17 Nov 06 18:42
After his shower to remove the Grafitti, Larry made it safely to the local Denny's, where he ate a healthy breakfast of a waitress (over easy) and a busboy (lightly toasted) while reading the Wall Street Journal.

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
jd Balderdash
This user is offline juvenile delinquent

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 17 Nov 06 23:42
The Denny's manager, not pleased with the bloody mess he had to clean up after Leroy's meal bonked Leroy over the head with a BRICK before calling the LA police to come pick up the lion with a belly full of breakfast.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 18 Nov 06 00:29
After booking the Lion, the police spokesman released a statement to ELVS radio saying that "he's in the jail house now."

President Bush

Forum Profile
Posted: 18 Nov 06 02:36
The jail HOUSE though not the fanciest in Beverly Hills did have a sushi bar and a nice green LAWN where the prisioners so inclined to play croquet could, play croquet.
Or horse shoes .. whichever turned the prisoners on the most.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 18 Nov 06 15:28
Our still hungry friend the Lion decided to help the gamers: he ate a few horses so that the shoe throwers could expand their game, he ate a croquet and contributed its balls, and then ate a few birds so that the feathers could be added to the darts (to keep the dart throwers from getting "board".

jd Balderdash

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 18 Nov 06 16:34
Poor Leroy .. who'd have known that a lawn dart through the heart could bring down a 600 pound lion. Services for Leroy this Saturday. He's going out in style though, the lead hearse being a modified DODGE dart driven by Snoop doggie dawg himself.

Gail Farrelly
This user is offline Spoof Chick

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 18 Nov 06 17:59
Snoop Dogg and the other inmates who were able to DODGE the dart sat around and smoked pot at the funeral. When the smell of pot brought Leroy back to life, he roared his way out of the coffin, turned to Snoop Dogg and said, "Why do you spell your NAME with two gs?"

jd Balderdash

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 18 Nov 06 18:42
Leroy, still coming down off a second hand smoke high (and being in a coffin) went on to ask Mr Dogg what kind of name is Snoop for a killer ganster rapper. Dogg then pulled out a DICTIONARY and tossed it over to the Lion (now with the munchies) for the lion to peruse at his leisure.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 18 Nov 06 19:09
Leroy, interpreting the thrown dictionary as an attack and having the munchies, quickly ate the rapper, with soy sauce, of course, as Dog is chinese food - even if it does come in a plain brown rapper. A policeman who witnessed the crime said that they would have to throw the book at him for this one.

Gail Farrelly

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 18 Nov 06 19:29
Before the policeman could throw the book at him, Leroy threw some salt in the cop's face to blind him. Then, after adding a little more salt as well as some pepper, Leroy gobbled down the policeman. Willie Nelson, one of the other inmates attending the funeral, grabbed his guitar and provided a heartfelt rendition of "Crazy."

jd Balderdash

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 18 Nov 06 20:32
Unfortunately Leroy "liked" Willie Nelson a little too well .. done that is. After starting a fire in the police station and frying (not grilling Mr Nelson, sorry Burger King) Leroy, stuffed to the gills from all the day's meals ate the G string off Willie's guitar for dessert and coughed up a MELODY not unlike the intro to the Bevely Hillbillies as played by the late Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 18 Nov 06 21:02
Leroy knew he was in trouble and needed a place to hide out, so he used his free police station phone call to call a mafia guy he knew named Tony Soprano.

President Bush

Forum Profile
Posted: 18 Nov 06 22:23
Leroy, though a wild, powerful, 600 pound killer African Lion knew when to shut up, that time being now in the presence of the infamous HBO Soprano family : O
After playing a few games on Tony's new PS3 (Tony got 7 of 'em, he's sorry about the fatalities it took to get 'em)
Leroy sat back and enjoyed a few Liza Minelli tunes as played exclusively for Leroy the lion by Tony Soprano and his wailing alto SAXOPHONE

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 19 Nov 06 01:09
Tony and his mob buddies discussed where to hide Leroy from the police and decided that he could pretend to be Lizza Minelli's new boyfriend (as she would be afraid to beat up on him and no one could look scarier than her), so Tony made a telephone call...

Gail Farrelly

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 19 Nov 06 03:54
The CALL was to Armani to arrange some private fittings for a wardrobe for Leroy -- to go with his new status as boyfriend to a major celebrity. Tony asked Leroy if he thought he could pull this off and Leroy ANSWERED that it was an offer he couldn't refuse.

President Bush

Forum Profile
Posted: 19 Nov 06 06:48
Leroy's PRAYERS were answered when Liza's (with a Z) driver picked Leroy up from the Soprano mansion and whisked him off to Rodeo drive for a shopping spree fit for a king
(of the jungle)

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 19 Nov 06 14:45
Leroy was excited about his trip to Rodeo Drive, as he thought that there would be several bulls and horses for him to eat. "My GOD," he said upon seeing the shopping district, "There's nothing here but a bunch of skinny, rich white women carrying little miniature dogs!"

President Bush

Forum Profile
Posted: 19 Nov 06 16:44 - Edited By: President Bush, 19 Nov 06 16:45
Remember folks, we're trying to get to the word Egg.

For some reason Leroy, surrounded by high fashion Armani, Gucci, Ralph stores chose to wander, out of all places into your average peasant's boutique, Victoria's Secret where coincidentally a Victoria's fashion show was going on, no mini dogs allowed.
God BLESS America AND it's subsidiaries was all poor Leroy could say after one of the Victoria's Secret scantily clad models came over and stroked the lion's mane just the right way.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 19 Nov 06 16:51
Leroy swelled with enthusiasm at the stroking of the model. He looked at the entire group in their lacy intimates and asked if all would like to be part of the pride of a manly, studly, well hung lion and worship the ground he walked on.

Gail Farrelly

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 19 Nov 06 23:49
Leroy didn't know, though, how new girlfriend Liza Minnelli would react to the esteem shown to him by all these ladies. But then, he figured so what if she had cracked the head of former husband David Gest? Leroy knew his own head was much harder. It would not crack under pressure of any kind. Besides, if she gave him any trouble, he could just eat her!

jd Balderdash

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 20 Nov 06 00:54
Liza (with a Z) elated to finally have a REAL manly man in her life (even if it was a lion) quickly hid her little dog Moto (Toto's great great great grand dog) in the attic just in case Leroy ever woke up with the munchies or .. simply woke up, ravenous. Having eaten over a dozen life forms in 24 hours and being Dorothy's daughter's boy toy, Leroy's self esteem was at an all time HIGH.

Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 20 Nov 06 04:11
Unlike Liza's mother's lion friend, Leroy did not lack the courage to face hiding out with a woman who resembled the wicked witch more than Dorothy. In all fairness, however, he felt that he could deal a little better with her morning face or morning breath if he were drunk or STONED.

3 Pages - [1] 2 3 »
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum