This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Fun Word Game #3

[This topic is LOCKED]

2 Pages - « 1 [2]
AuthorMessage
Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 11 Nov 06 14:44
Mr. Bush,

Let me teach you a little U.S. history. THis happened be during one of your drunk or stoned phases.

In 1976, James Earl Carter (Jimmy, the peanut farmer guy) was elected president. He had a little girl named Amy.

In the late 70's, they built a tree house in one of the trees on the White House lawn for her.

So, do you ever play inthat tree house or was that where your twins went to sneak drinks when they were still under age?

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
President Bush
This user is offline Texican Dude

Forum Profile
Posted: 11 Nov 06 17:28
Mr Peno, all I know is, when Me and Laura and the twins arrived .. there was a tree house out in back. Jenna was the first to run out and try and climb up there so me and Laura, well .. Me .. named it "JENNA's treehouse.

It's gone Mr Peno. The tree house. Jenna's. They came and took it.

Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 12 Nov 06 17:19
"They" took it away?

Which "they?" The ones with the weapons of mass destruction? The ones "in their clean, white coats?" The Democrats? Un-American Pinko Commie Liberal Rush-hating Swine?

Maybe with a different party controlling Congress, we can quickly get you impeached and "they" really can come and take you away (no personal offense intended).

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
President Bush
This user is offline Texican Dude

Forum Profile
Posted: 12 Nov 06 17:45

Quote: Jalapenoman
"They" took it away?

All I know Mr Peno is one day me and Barney went out there to where the house USED to be and .. it was gone. I don't know who took it. Maybe the Clintons came to get it. Also bear in mind, mapping out foreign policy and strat .. strategizin the war effort is NOT called playing. It's hard work Mr Peno. HARD work.

2 Pages - « 1 [2]
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum