This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Fur flies as Olympic swimmer poses naked in Beijing

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
queen mudder
This user is offline Spoof Queen
queen mudder

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 6 Aug 08 18:37
American Olympic swimmer Amanda Beard caused a splash in Beijing today when she posed naked in front of a US flag to protest against the fur trade.

In a poster for the animal rights group PETA, the reigning 200-meter breaststroke champion - who also appeared in Playboy in 2007 - appears naked in front of the flag flag with the slogan: "Be comfortable in your own skin. Don't wear fur."

The 26-year-old Beard swore: "I'd much rather go naked than ever put a dead animal on my body."

PIC:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1042137/Fur-flies-Olympic-swimmer-poses-naked-Beijing.html

Gravity is a myth, the earth sux?
Jesus Budda
This user is offline Two sheets to the wind
Jesus Budda

Forum Profile
 Email
 Website
Posted: 6 Aug 08 18:41

Quote: queen mudder

American Olympic swimmer Amanda Beard caused a splash in Beijing today when she posed naked in front of a US flag to protest against the fur trade.

In a poster for the animal rights group PETA, the reigning 200-meter breaststroke champion - who also appeared in Playboy in 2007 - appears naked in front of the flag flag with the slogan: "Be comfortable in your own skin. Don't wear fur."

The 26-year-old Beard swore: "I'd much rather go naked than ever put a dead animal on my body."

PIC:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1042137/Fur-flies-Olympic-swimmer-poses-naked-Beijing.html

Siates gloratifey moritanu yantsa nimina bonoo fatulli spatlana ya ya putti putti ragedradiki firnameena tadu bo

A lot of people never show any initiative because no-one told them to
NickFun
This user is offline Bootylicious
NickFun

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 7 Aug 08 06:52
She must have read my story on the subject as it has generated nearly 20,000 views and increasing at 125 per day Amanda is trying to steal my story

Signature lines are for psychos.

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum