This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Is this possible?

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
IN SEINE
This user is offline French Tickler
IN SEINE

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 1 Aug 08 16:44
The other night I was watching a programme on the male and female reproductive organs on BBC2. One shot showed an MRI scan of a couple having sex.

It just made me wonder if that is possible inside one of those machines? I mean it is rather cramped for one person, let alone two!

Has anyone had experience of this?

~IS~

"Out of my mind. Back in five minutes!"
carina-eta
This user is offline Ice Queen of the North
carina-eta

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 1 Aug 08 17:04
Of course its possible IS, you were watching a film of it on TV right, so that means they filmed it actually happening and its therefore possible.

They probably pounced on a couple doing it in a cramped economy class aeroplane toilet and told them they wouldn't prosecute if they could do the same in an MRI scan tube.

It was probably Ralph Fiennes and an air hostess.

Someone tried to make my life not worth living and NOW they're trying to kill me!
BuckwheatsButt
This user is offline Deleted

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 1 Aug 08 19:13

Quote: IN SEINE

The other night I was watching a programme on the male and female reproductive organs on BBC2. One shot showed an MRI scan of a couple having sex.

It just made me wonder if that is possible inside one of those machines? I mean it is rather cramped for one person, let alone two!

Has anyone had experience of this?

~IS~

Yes, a fellow spoof writer (who will remain nameless) had sex with a lizard inside a salt shaker. T'was nasty! Will never eat at that restaurant.

TJL
This user is offline Writer

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 3 Aug 08 11:14
Wow, your hospitals are much better than ours!

Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 3 Aug 08 17:56
People have been doing it in sub-compacts for years. Is an MRI machine really smaller than the backseat of a Toyota?

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum