This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / If you know about grammer come in here and help me!!!!!

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
pop_princess200515
This user is offline Writer
pop_princess200515

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 23 Apr 08 14:12
Jonny Depp came out of the closet, so to speak, last September. He said that He "craved them boys for all his life." After his wife found out she was furious and lft him, taking the kids.

Three months later, Depp was caught at a gay bar in the Queens district. He was locking tunges with is who we believe is the actor Tom Cruise.

When Tom was asked about these alleged events he simply said,"I was hammered he was cute and the weed was excellent."

Tom later explained, after coming off his mushroom expiernce, that Depp really wasn't gay but wanted to get a divorce from his wife and didn't want to look like the bad guy in the situation.

When depp was questioned about all this he just simply said,"I just couldn't take all of her constant nagging and drinking and f*cking of strange men during our childrens birthdays...I had simply just had enough."

When we questioned the former Mrs.Depp she just said that we were the lowest of scumbags.

Alls well that ends well am i right? While the Depps have some issues to work out and Tom Cruise will be in rehab for a while, this scandle will be paying for my car for the next six months.

yeah i couldnt get this put up because somethings wrong with it and i can't find it.please help.

Midget laughs are my thing.
Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 23 Apr 08 14:24
Well, what's wrong?

1. Spelling.
2. Grammar.
3. You cannot accuse someone of being gay in a story. This is defammatory. It would be okay with Cruise, as this has been rumored for years. It would not be okay with Depp (even though he's probably been knocking the socks off with Tim Burton for years).

By the way, is your real name Joy Renee?

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
pop_princess200515
pop_princess200515

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 23 Apr 08 14:33 - Edited By: pop_princess200515, 23 Apr 08 14:49
no it is not who told you that i will kill them. No my name is Katie.why won't they take my story?

And actually i didn't accuse him of being gay i just said that he came out of the closet and it was all fake becuase he couldn't take his wife anymore. The tom cruise thing just kinda worked its way in there.

but my question is did you like it?

carina-eta
This user is offline Ice Queen of the North
carina-eta

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 23 Apr 08 15:05
no

Someone tried to make my life not worth living and NOW they're trying to kill me!
Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 23 Apr 08 15:09

Quote: pop_princess200515

why won't they take my story?

I think that I explained why. Fix the spelling. Fix the grammar. Fix the sentence structure. Delete the "Depp is gay" references. Then, try submitting again and see what Mark says.

As far as Help is concerned, talk to your English teacher.

On another subject, ....I miss Joy Renee. Now there was a delusional, illiterate, southern, white trailer trash teenager who could write!

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
pop_princess200515
pop_princess200515

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 23 Apr 08 18:03
ook
i don't know.
oh well.

BuckwheatsButt
This user is offline Deleted

Forum Profile
 Email
Posted: 23 Apr 08 18:08
Geez! Daycare must let out early in Munchkinland!
Spelling is wrong, grammar is wrong, and the story stinks too, but besides that, nice job ............1/2 Star!

BUCK

pop_princess200515
pop_princess200515

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 23 Apr 08 18:11
sniff sniff ima cry....
oh well i hear there is always money in prostitutetion...
i could be a pimp...
wait i need a ho...
SOMEONE BE MY HO!!!
please.

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum