This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Thats a great GOD we all have, whatever the name or religion.

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Fergus McCarthy
This user is offline Devil's Avocado
Fergus McCarthy

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 4 Aug 07 22:32
Just looking at the old Google news, Forbes are reporting 2 million in India and Bangladesh are homeless as of tonight.

Allowing for inflated figures of say, oh **** it 10 to 1 and bearing in mind that a real journalists job is to to present the the worst case scenario in any natural disaster, we are looking at maybe 200'000 people that are homeless.

Right now.

Wet, cold, tired, scared, angry, hungry, family members dead,

I am 5 mins from a Tesco ready meal being ready and I'm in the middle of Ireland at the moment so there is **** all I can do for the 2 million or 2 hundred thousand out there living a real nightmare while I watch "America's got Talent" 3 months after no talent was discovered.

I'm not preaching or asking you to pray for these people,

just thank whoever that it's not you and when some one rattles a charity box in front of you looking for a few bucks in the mall, check their ID and give them a few dollars, pounds, Euros or whatever because remember, one day, you may need help.

New Orleans?

God is great,

Not TOSOG.

You want me as a moderator!
You need me as a moderator!!!
Jean Le Fete
This user is offline Deanalope
Jean Le Fete

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 5 Aug 07 04:21
This is why I spend a good deal of time trying to laugh, because of how screwed up things are and the potential for it to get a lot worse...at some point people have to grow up, because there won't be an "do-overs" when we mess up the earth too much.

Okay time for another Al Gore Story!!!!

It's not that I can't help these people it's just, I don't want to. - Tom Hanks - Volunteers
Who The Hell Is Mohit?
This user is offline Writer
Who The Hell Is Mohit?

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 5 Aug 07 08:16
Very noble cause...but remember...before donating check that you are NOT donating to any Agency or amm...our Parliament Set-up Fund..try for the President's or a non-profit Organization.

Btw, floods & cyclones in Bangladesh & West Bengal[India] are very common happenings, and it's mostly that I living in Mumbai can't either do anything about it, for the Ministry is Ultra-Corrupt...and even if they honestly try..most Tribals/Villagers will be left out as the land is pretty much unreachable[Sunderbans].

How's it related to the God?

Don't tase me, bro!
Cal Jennings
This user is offline Super Cal
Cal Jennings

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 16 Aug 07 09:43 - Edited By: Mark Lowton, 16 Aug 07 10:01
Watch what you say about my Father, Fergie. They are in my prayers.

Love, Hope, Peace, & Christ Be With You,

Space Eagle

Never underestimate the power of The Spoof!

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum