This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Please, stop writing about tennis

[This topic is LOCKED]

2 Pages - « 1 [2]
AuthorMessage
Gnarly Erik
This user is offline Gnarly Dude
Gnarly Erik

Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 1 Aug 07 16:54 - Edited By: Gnarly Erik, 1 Aug 07 16:54

Quote: Jean Le Fete
Eh Amigo? Come out of the "Closet" Senor Ethan, your a born in the wool spoofer.

Naah- Ethan is no spoofer! He's a pisser and moaner. He wouldn't recognize a spoof if it bit him right in the arse!

Gnarly & Opinionated
Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 1 Aug 07 21:21
Wow, I go on vacation and suddenly Ethan decides he is the watchdog for tennis also!

Now he wants to put me against the wall and tell me to shut the **** up!

Ethan,
I'm sorry that I have never been amusing in the slightest. I guess I've been wasting my efforts here writing drivel that is not in the slightest bit funny. You, who have never written anything, can have my 450+ stories and articles (2nd all time in stories, 5th all time in articles) and 620,000 points (1st all time there) and I will retire. I apologize for wasting the time of those hundreds of thousands of readers out there who accidently clicked on my stuff. Your wisdom and judgement is only exceeded by how far you've got your head up your ass.

Your candidate is not a republican or a democrat. He is an anarchist. Then again, that is what libertarians are. Looking at his position, he has not changed his stripes since he ran for president on their platform. He deserves ripping apart and would be just as worthless and damaging for this country as Bush.

Now, put up or shut up! Write something or go away, you worthless little maggot. That's right! Maggot. You are the spawn of a bug and like to eat feces and are disgusting to everyone here. Look at all of the postings here. You and your kind are not wanted. GET A CLUE! GET A LIFE!

Now, go in your bathroom, get out your picture of Ron Paul, and happily play with yourself.

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
Fergus McCarthy
This user is offline Devil's Avocado
Fergus McCarthy

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 1 Aug 07 22:30 - Edited By: Fergus McCarthy, 1 Aug 07 22:55
Lad's, Ladies, the confused,

The discussion board we are writing on at the moment is the general discussion board, general means just about anything can be discussed here by anyone who registers.
Opinions will differ, cultures will clash, political and religious opponents will never agree.

That's life, but it does'nt last.

You are born and then you die.

Some believe you go on to an afterlife and some of us do not.

I try to believe in the here and now, I take people as they are, just for the fun of it sometimes I'll tell someone on here to get ****ed just to see their reaction, Moose and Squirrel also do it in their own way.

Jean la Fete is a great example, he came here, wrote a few stories, clashed, spat the dummy and then realised that most people here were just teasing him and now look at the fecker, he baits anyone who signs up.

That's good.

To write satire you also have to be able to take a bit of criticism because remember not everyone thinks you are funny.

Ethan does'nt like Ron Paul stories, that's ok, but he seems to enjoy coming back and having a pop every now and then as is his right.

Rodfan was a diehard and always will be and Dattaswhatshisname was a freak but feedback is a good thing, lots of you ask for it, Mark set up the story discussion after repeated requests and nobody offers any ****ing feedback whatsoever!!!!!

The two lads from Mumbai begged for feedback on their stories and no one responded.

Moose and Squirrel and I think Buck.E both posted on the general discussion board in the past 6 months for public opinion and nothing came back,

I write for the hell of it, I post on these forums because I enjoy the banter and the odd fight, most of the time I'm probably punching above my weight but hey! It's fun.

Take the piss out of people but dont insult and abuse them, it just reinforces what they thought about you in the first place, all people see are words on a screen,

use the words wisely,

Fergus.

You want me as a moderator!
You need me as a moderator!!!
Moose&Squirell
This user is offline Writer
Moose&Squirell

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 2 Aug 07 00:08 - Edited By: Moose&Squirell, 3 Aug 07 01:23
use the words wisely,

Fergus.

Hear, Hear!!

Well said!...er...typed.

M&S:)

Remember...cause I forgot!
Gnarly Erik
This user is offline Gnarly Dude
Gnarly Erik

Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 2 Aug 07 00:27
Listen! ETHAN said words to the effect that we spoof writers only write drivel, which is not funny and that we ought to stop. I don't know about you, but I personally take deception to all three of those things!

Firstly, the stuff I write is absolute GOLD - and not drivel! (And, would be that the editors recognized that and paid me accordingly!)

Secondly, it is too funny! Even my wife says I'm 'funny', but I'm not exactly sure just how she means that, but I'll take the funny anyway!

And, Thirdly, I can't stop! I've tried and tried, but it is addictive. At first I will just dabble a little, then I get to breathing harder and harder, and then next thing you know I'm outta control! And Cal's sister is at least 5000 miles away, so it's not that. I may see if I can find a SWA (Spoof Writer's Anonymous), but I don't think there's any in my neighborhood.

So, anyway as far as I'm concerned, ETHAN can just go piss up a rope with his whining, and pissing, and moaning . . .

Ohh, what to do? What to do?

Gnarly

Gnarly & Opinionated
Jean Le Fete
This user is offline Deanalope
Jean Le Fete

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 3 Aug 07 09:32
My wife and kids think I'm funny too, but mostly I'm just their straight man, like Deano was the straight man for Lewis. Especially the 4 year old! Even my dogs pick on me by stealing my shoes off the deck! I'm hilarious!...

It's not that I can't help these people it's just, I don't want to. - Tom Hanks - Volunteers
Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 3 Aug 07 16:33
I gotta agree with Gnarly 100% on this. I'm fully intend to continue writing, regardless of what the occasional loony has to say. The world is full of critics, and most of them don't like anything and are just whiners and complainers anyway. Ethan is another self appointed "Defender of the Faith" and just needs to go away.

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
Cal Jennings
This user is offline Super Cal
Cal Jennings

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 4 Aug 07 12:31
Awww... give her a break. She probably just had PMS:
How Men Feel About PMS

Love, Hope, Peace, & Christ Be With You,

Cal-el

Never underestimate the power of The Spoof!
Mark
This user is offline Spoofer-in-Chief
Mark

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 4 Aug 07 22:16 - Edited By: Mark Lowton, 4 Aug 07 22:17
I think our beloved Rod Fan made a little typo on his/her original post.

I think what he/she meant to say was:

Please don't stop writing about tennis!

Why tennis is as popular as darts, crown green bowls, or even table tennis (or ping pong, as it's known world-wide)

Spoofing all over the world
Jean Le Fete
Jean Le Fete

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 5 Aug 07 04:09
Okay Mark, WHAT the heck is "Crown Green Bowls"?

It's not that I can't help these people it's just, I don't want to. - Tom Hanks - Volunteers
Jalapenoman
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 5 Aug 07 14:52
...must be the queen's toilet....but I have no idea how that's a sport or why it isn't white (and I don't want to speculate).

Cal Jennings
Cal Jennings

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 6 Aug 07 17:09
Oh, I would NEH-vah write a story like Ron Paul, Vickie Carr, Andy Roddick, & Paris Hilton Have Foursome

Love, Hope, Peace, & Christ Be With You,

Cal-el

Jean Le Fete
Jean Le Fete

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 6 Aug 07 19:08
Well Cal, I couldn't really de cyfer what you's wrote, but I gave it 5 stars anyways, because you spellz tennass right.

Cal Jennings
Cal Jennings

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 7 Aug 07 01:18
Ah, I started to make it just about tennis, but said, "What the heck. This is The Spoof!" and threw in a real foursome at the end. lol

2 Pages - « 1 [2]
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum