This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / McDonalds Ad

[This topic is LOCKED]

2 Pages - « 1 [2]
AuthorMessage
carina-eta
This user is offline Ice Queen of the North
carina-eta

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 16 Jun 07 11:09
The trouble with reading Jalapenomans post is it invariably makes me slobber and I have to go and eat!
Im off to MacDonalds to demand my barbequed goat and cows heads!!

Someone tried to make my life not worth living and NOW they're trying to kill me!
Cal Jennings
This user is offline Super Cal
Cal Jennings

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 16 Jun 07 21:15
I hear you Carina. After reading these posts, my wife and I had to take a trip to McDonalds to see what we had been missing. Ummmm. Grease.

Love, Hope, Peace, & Christ Be With You,

Cal-el

Never underestimate the power of The Spoof!
carina-eta
carina-eta

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 16 Jun 07 21:45
Can Jalapenoman actually start posting recipes? It all sounds so delicious, chicken coated in bitter chocolate sauce- that appeals to me, it sounds like a lot of women I know.

Someone tried to make my life not worth living and NOW they're trying to kill me!
Shaun Ferguson
This user is offline Writer
Shaun Ferguson

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 16 Jun 07 22:58
Why is all the fuss about unhealthy food directed at McD's? They are good for a laugh but not the lone culprit.

I think the crap peddled by many of our supermarkets, especially in pre-packed meals, is a major contributor to obesity and heart disease.

Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Forum Profile
Posted: 17 Jun 07 02:49
Cal, I've made both corn and flour, but can never seem to get my corn tortillas to roll out flat enough (flour are much easier).

I actually had gorditas, arroz (rice), and refritos (refried beans) for lunch today! Eat your hearts out, gringos!

Yo soy un gringo tambien, pero yo puede hablar, leer, comprender, y escribir poquito espanol.

(I'm a white boy too, but I can speak, read, understand, and write a little Spanish.)

I wonder if Mark's swearing blocker would cut out the words puta, pendejo, pinche gringo, or chinga tu madre? (Yes, you now all know how to cuss in Spanish, and for a nominal fee of $100 I can tell you what all those words mean!)

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
carina-eta
carina-eta

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 17 Jun 07 08:56
I dont need to know what they mean, Im just gonna use them anyway!!!!!!!!!

carina-eta
carina-eta

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 17 Jun 07 08:59
Plus Shauns right,
having been adamant that my kids couldnt have sugar coated cereal every morning, instead giving them plain cereal, I now find out that the plain cereal is just as sugar coated but with salt added on top to make it seems less sugary and more healthy. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Cal Jennings
This user is offline Super Cal
Cal Jennings

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 17 Jun 07 18:35
Je ne parlez Espanol pas. I DO know the cuss words, though, like any good Texan would! lol

Love, Hope, Peace, & Christ Be With You,

Cal-el

Never underestimate the power of The Spoof!

2 Pages - « 1 [2]
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum